Effective Date: November 19, 2013
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for OfferLogix: www.offerlogix.com and the OfferLogix Services: SearchByPayment™ and PaymentLogix ™. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site and through the Services. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. When using our service we may collect personal information such as name, email and physical address and phone number. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone other than as outlined in this notice.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- if OfferLogix is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We collect information for our clients, if you are a customer of one of our clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our clients that use our service, please contact the client that you interact with directly.
- OfferLogix has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the OfferLogix’s Client (the data controller). If the Client requests OfferLogix to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days.
OfferLogix will retain the personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed provide services to our Client. OfferLogix will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
When using our Service, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Social Media Features and Widgets
Changes to This Notice
Special Note about Children: Unless otherwise specifically indicated, OfferLogic payment offers are not available to anyone under the age of 13. No personally identifiable information will be collected from children under the age of 13 without parental consent in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) guidelines.